border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


08/03/2013

A New Old Bag

scaramanga1
So the other day (Wednesday to be precise) I purchased a bag for the first time from Scaramanga and by Thursday morning it had arrived (I know, quick right!?) Scaramanga are sellers of the most gorgeous antiqued leather bags of all different styles. Each Scaramanga leather bag is made in the heart of Britain using traditional methods and tools.
scaramanga2
I stumbled across Scaramanga after conducting a search on good old google, what I searched for, "vintage leather bag". After searching through a great number of websites, and having no look finding what I was looking for I might add, I finally came to Scaramanga and even though they aren't exactly vintage bags, they still seemed to have that vintage feel.
scaramanga4
As soon as it had arrived I knew I had made the right decision. The leather of the bag is deliciously soft and supple while still holding it's shape (don't you just hate it when the leather is as stiff as cardboard?! well, maybe you don't...) and it already looks like it has seen years of wear when in fact it hasn't! The length of the strap is adjustable in the same way you would alter your belt and there are three separate pockets, two interior and one exterior (always a helpful feature for those little nicknacks that always seem to get lost even in the smallest of bags...). I just love it, can you tell?

I will update you all soon with some style photos (just have to wait for it to stop raining) :)
You can visit the Scaramanga website by clicking here.