border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


28/03/2013

A New Addition

2e7e8aba97d811e2bd9a22000a9f14ba_7

I'm feeling pretty poorly today and a bit fed up, so instead of bringing a lengthy post to the blog, i've decided to share instead an insta' pic from my weekly food shopping trip today. Here's a little back story... So Tesco's has had a foreign food isle for a while now but American snacks have never been apart of it, till today (well, maybe the other day but today was the first time I noticed it). I was so excited, so many yummies snacks i've never been able to get my hands on in the UK before, YEY! I know it's a bit silly to say, but it made my day that little bit brighter... See you tomorrow!