border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


27/03/2013

It's Time To Get A Spring In My Step

It's Spring right now, isn't it?! From the looks of this weather, it really isn't. The bad weather a side, I thought it was about time that I started dress shopping, you know, for when the weather does decide to perk up a bit. With that, I thought i'd share with you some options I am deciding over from my favourite stores.
modcloth

Modcloth.
1st. Moonage Day Gleam Dress|2nd. Sweet Success Dress|3rd. Saturday Stories Dress
jackwills

Jack Wills.
1st. Shipstone Dress|2nd. Meerbroke Dress|3rd. Ellemford Dress
topshop

Topshop.
1st. Moto Tribal Denim Dress|2nd. Double Spot Flippy Dress|3rd. Paisley Print Skater Dress

Any ideas which ones I should choose?!