border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


07/03/2013

New Year, New Layout

Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 16.23.33

Disclosure: So this little change did occur yesterday but I had already decided to address something else in yesterdays post so I left it until today :)

With the new year that has just rolled in (yes, I know it was three months ago BUT in relation to how long a year is, i'd say it has still just rolled in ;)) I thought it was about time I mixed it up around here, and so I swapped in the pink, white and grey for a more neutral blue, green and white colour scheme (I mean, 13 does mean change, right?). I happen to like the new look a lot more than the last and I think it suits the blog a lot better. Along with the new colour scheme, the side bar has also swapped sides BUT everything is still there with the new addition of a translate option and a few extra buttons, so you will still be able to find everything. I've also added in a 'sponsor' page which can be seen in the navigation bar up there ^. Here you can take a look at sponsor options for both shops and blogs as well as a sponsor swap option. The 'partner' page now also includes Porridge n Pickles sponsors, affiliates and friends and the '♥' page is now what I am currently loving instead of the blogs I love! (phew... I think i've got everything.)

So... What do you think of the new look? :)