border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


18/03/2013

"It's Jess!" - Part Two

So the other week I started a series of posts where I talked about the style of Jess from 'New Girl'. As I said in the first post I just love the way her character is styled in the series and so I thought i'd share with you some places you can shop for the same or similar items :)
Here is part two in the series for you!
"It's Jess!" - Part 2 - Look 4
Dress - Modcloth/(Non exact) Purse - Boohoo.com/A black cardigan, tights and pumps of your choice!

jessicadaylook5
Dress - Modcloth/Pumps - J.Crew/(Non exact) Purse - Boohoo.com

jessicadaylook6
Blouse - Kate Spade/Stripe Pumps - Kate Spade/(Non exact) Shorts - Asos

Part three coming soon!