border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


20/03/2013

Vintage Coach Handbag

My addiction has hit again, yes that's right, my shopping addiction. After recently discovering Chalk White Arrow (which is brilliant, I think you should check it out!) I came across a post about a rainy day, oh and I spotted this....afterlight
Yep, that right there, the vintage coach bag in pretty much pristine condition. My jaw dropped when I first saw it, I just LOVED it (this right here is when this 'shopping addiction' made an appearance again...). After i'd finished reading the blog post, I went straight to ebay to hunt one down (I wasn't quite sure where else to look?). I still haven't found the perfect one. They are most commonly found in black and the tan colour shown above and come in a variety of sizes; I haven't quite decided what size will work best for me just yet, but when I do, i'm pretty sure I will not regret spending one penny on this gorgeous style of bag!

Original photo copyright of Chalk White Arrow.
You can find the Chalk White Arrow blog by clicking here, and the original post here.