border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


22/03/2013

THE OUTNET, HUNTER WELLIES AND A REVIEW

Do you know about 'The Outnet'? Nope? Well I didn't either until yesterday when I searched for "hunter wellie sale" on google. Well The Outnet are a sister company of net-a-porter, which i'm sure you've probably heard of already? They seem to be a little more well known, well here anyway. The Outnet, unlike net-a-porter, sell last seasons designer trends at a fraction (and I really do mean fraction) of their original price. If I wasn't saving for a trip in the summer, I probably would have brought my bank account to it's knees, but I didn't... Instead though, I did buy myself some Hunter wellington boots at 40% off there RRP, and I mean really, can a basic black (well they have a bit of neon on them as well) wellington boot really go out of fashion?! Nope, I don't think so either.
351546_in_xl copy

These will actually be the second pair of Hunter wellingtons that i've owned. The first pair were a bright yellow, matte finish short boot, similar of which can be viewed here. Overall they made a great pair of wellies. The fit was amazing on my feet, I mean they actually fitted around my feet, which I find is unlike most wellies. The shortness of them however meant that streams, and really just water in general, proved to be hazardous as it was in danger of spilling over the top. The top of the wellies also rubbed my legs to pieces when I wore them with shorts during the summer (minor technicalities, you know, it was fixed with some of the welly socks that Hunter sell separately). This is why I brought a tall boot for a change; no danger of water leakage and no blisters on my legs!

If you'd like to view these wellingtons on The Outnet you can do so by clicking here. I unfortunately took the very last pair in this style, but they do have some other great styles left if you search 'hunter' in the search bar. If instead you would like to view Hunter's current range, you can do so by clicking here.

For future reference, if you'd ever like to visit The Outnet again, you can do so by clicking their icon found on the bottom left sidebar of the Porridge N Pickles blog page.