border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


06/03/2013

Working With Film

So you have probably ended up here, expecting to read a post on movie films or maybe even the film industry. Well let me tell you now, this isn't a post about that (I just couldn't think of a better post title that still related to photography and the medium of film). I'm sure you'll still love it though...

So today I took a break from work and sat down to browse through my sketchbook. In my sketchbook I keep all of my photos i've either have had printed or printed myself. While browsing through this sketchbook I happened to come across this photo...

Image 1

It reminded me of all the things that i'm missing when I don't pick up my camera. The moments when you look at a scene and think "yep, this would be a great camera moment, if only I had it with me..." I forgot how much I loved this picture too. I took it for a class last year and even though the exposure may be a bit iffy with the bright white wall and sheet, it still has to be one of my favourite photo's that i've taken. I will defiantly be making more time to take personal pictures.

To see more of my photos, you can visit my Flickr account by clicking here :)