border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


26/03/2013

Louis Vuitton Montsouris - As Seen On Kendall Jenner

Louis Vuitton Montsouris, Kendall Jenner, Kardashians, Keeping up with the kardashians, Louis Vuitton, LV, Airport, Backpack, Rucksack, Montsouris, Vintage

After spotting the Louis Vuitton Montsouris on Kendall Jenner, I have been craving one for myself (not because she has one BUT because I hadn't actually noticed it before then, I know, i'm never with the times, I always latch on to trends after they have been and gone...). I have been doing some research on this style of backpack from LV and I believe that they come in three sizes small, medium and large (maybe a mini as well?), i'm unsure of what they are defiantly called though (sorry!). I'm personally looking for the medium sized because I think it would best suit what i'm looking to carry with me.
Louis Vuitton Montsouris, Kendall Jenner, Kardashians, Keeping up with the kardashians, Louis Vuitton, LV, Airport, Backpack, Rucksack, Montsouris, Vintage
Anyone know where I can get one of these?!