border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


17/03/2013

Vintage Levi Cut Off Shorts

image
image

The other week I happened to visit 'Urban Outfitters' for the first time ever (for those of you who don't know, Urban Outfitters is a clothes shop). Un-biknown to me Urban Outfitters sell vintage reworked Levis (aka shorts...). I've been wanting to purchase a pair of these for so long but I was very reluctant to do so over the internet just because there is no way that you can fully judge the condition or the size. When I first looked through the rack the size stated on the label and how big the shorts actually looked just didn't match up (hence why I was reluctant) so instead of going by the size, I went by how big they looked. When I tired them on I actually found that the sizing was way out, the sizing that I found fit the best was stated as being 9" bigger than the size I normally wear (huh?!). In the end though, I found these and I just LOVE them.

image