border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


09/03/2013

"It's Jess!" - Part One

So to be honest with you all, I am a HUGE fan of Foxs hit TV show, New Girl. With that, i've also come to be a fan of the main characters style (or should I say how the character is styled). At first I thought there was way to much colour and patterns going on (EVERYWHERE) for myself but now I feel it is kinda quirky. So for all you other Jessica Day style lovers, i'm here to share with you some great websites where you can either get the exact item or a similar item.
sweater, lace and leather
(Non exact) Skirt/Jumper/Brogues
With this look I loved the idea but I wasn't so keen on the actual sweater itself (shape wise) so instead of trying to hunt down the exact sweater I went in search of a similar one that would still pull of the intended look :)
jessicadaylook2
(Non exact) Shorts/Ballet flats/Any black tights of your choice!
Exact jumper is no longer available but you can view it here. Instead, here is an alternative. If you still wish to get the exact jumper but don't mind purchasing it from somewhere other than the original suppliers, you can get it here from an ebay seller.
jessicadaylook3
(Non exact) Shirt style dress/Lemon dress/Any black bow belt of your choice!
I wasn't able to find an exact match to this dress as I believe it could be vintage but instead I managed to find two similar dresses. The first is a shirt style dress which is the same style as the one shown in the TV show and the other dress is that gorgeous lemon colour, the same colour as the dress shown on the TV show. Don't you just love that colour?! I think it's gorgeous!

I will be continuing with this feature with a total of three posts with three outfits in each so stay tuned for more! :)