border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


30/04/2013

It's A Beautiful Life.

Today was such a gorgeous day, it just couldn't go unloved. Even though I had to spend all day revising (no really I do mean allllll day) I had to put the sunshine to good use and so I picked up each pile of books and one by one shifted all I needed outside. I laid out a blanket put on my shades (white paper is painful to look at in the sun!) and got to work. It really did help to brighten up my day. This time of the year is just the worst, I dread nothing as much as I dread exams, they make me so nervous. I can't wait until the end of May...
flowers
flowers1
flowers3
flowers4

Photos taken using a Nikon D5100 and 50mm f/1.8.