border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


03/04/2013

DIY - Crochet Vest Overlay

So the other day I was sat with my mama while she was crocheting some small flowers but she was complaining that even though she enjoyed making them, she wasn't quite sure what to do with them. With that, I had an idea! Why not attach them by a few of their corners? That way, you could then make a vest overlay out of them, perfect for the summer months. So that's where we are at now.. Not quite finished yet, so I have some photos for you of the stage we are working on. I'll let you know when it's done!
image
image
image

All images were taken using my iPad and edited using the Afterlight app.


P.s - i'm still unwell with the flu.... :(