border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


10/04/2013

It's Time For A Change...

image

In my space I have a feature wall (I think that's what you call them, right?!). My feature wall has cork-board tiles on it which are glued on with matching brown cement like stuff. On that wall, I also have my tele, shelving and a desk, all of which, minus the tele, was made by my daddy all by hand (I know, he's rather talented). The idea was that if I had a whole wall on which I could freely pin anything I chose, I would be less likely to do it on any other of the freshly painted ones (ha no, that didn't quite go to plan). I love how busy it looks compared to the rest of my space but the pictures have been there for a while and I think it's time for a change. I don't take them down to exchange them for new ones that often because it is such a time consuming task, but, needs must. So before I started, I thought i'd show you the 'before', just so i'd get to show you the after and you'd actually know what I was talking about...

image
image