border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


15/04/2013

Anyone Have Any 3D Glasses?

3D

So on Thursday, I picked up the new 'N Photo' magazine for some tips and tricks to get me started with my new D5100. In it, was a tutorial on how to turn images into the classic red and blue 3D. Cool, I thought. So instead of spending the weekend writing an assignment, like I was supposed to, I spent it shooting images and turning them 3D. Only, I don't have any of the 3D glasses that work with this type, anyone have a pair they want to lend me?

Click here to view my flickr.