border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


28/04/2013

16/52

peaceful

A photo a week - People look so peaceful when they are sleeping.

I've decided to go back to one of my old favourites this week. I took this well over a year ago but uploaded it to flickr a little later, hence the upload date. It really is one of my favourites that i've ever taken. I took it on my Pentax ME with some Rolli 100 film for a school project. The film was developed by me along with the prints in my make sift darkroom at home. That's all thanks to my dad. It was his idea to turn the spare bathroom into a darkroom. It was such a dark room to begin with, it only needed a little tweaking and can easily be turned back when guests stay, which isn't very often. 

Click here to visit my Flickr.