border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


24/04/2013

Instagram Update.

Just a quick post today, revision is banging at the door and I need to get going; just under five weeks left of year one! It's gone crazy fast.

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
image

1 - An old 35mm picture that I managed to unearth a couple of weeks ago|2 - Another 35mm image that I unearthed. It was taken during a trip to Cardiff during the Summer a couple of years ago|3 - Grand Central, a fascinating place|4 - Another from my trip to New York last Summer, we got lost a couple of times...|5 - The view from the Empire State building was breathtaking|6 - Cardiff buildings can look really gorgeous in the lighting of the night|7 - Puppy dog smiles on a sunny day.