border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


05/04/2013

Nikon D5100

DSC_0012

Yesterday I went out and brought myself a Nikon D5100. I had actually gone out with the intention to buy a D3200 and I hadn't even contemplated the one I ended up with. When I got to the store however, I got into a 2hour conversation with the sales man and after leaving, scrutinising each cameras speck and returning to the store, I ended up walking away with the D5100. It may be the older model, the new D5200 has just been released and is a whopping £200 odd more, but speck wise it is pretty much the same as the D3200 while doing a little more on top... The D3200 has slightly more mega pixels but I hardly ever print my photos and so it made little sense to waste those 24 odd mega pixels on me; I mean when I do print, I certainly don't enlarge to the size of my bedroom wall... So for me, I believe I made the right choice. I will let you all know how I get on with it and get back to you with a review once i've had a chance to properly take it for a test drive.

Have a good weekend!