border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


18/05/2013

Hey, you!

So i'm finally here, to apologise for my absence, which I guess you may have guessed is due to the exams I had (i'm sure I mentioned that, if not then that's why). I'm also here to update you on a few things that I got up to while I was away, one of those being, a trip to the farmers market!
IMG_0625
DSC_0129
DSC_0130
DSC_0126
DSC_0132
DSC_0133
DSC_0149
DSC_0171
DSC_0175
So believe it or not, i've never ever been to a farmers market before, not one of any kind which made this trip kind of special. We took a trip to our local indoor permanent farmers market which is about 45 minutes or so from where I live, so not to far. It was a great trip, I really enjoyed it. The way that everything was laid out showed so much detail and preparation, it was amazing. The only thing I do have to complain about though, is that none of the vegetables were sourced within the UK, which I thought was the whole idea of a farmers market, that everything was sourced locally? Apart from that though, it was a great trip :)