border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


19/05/2013

Trouble With Bloglovin'!

Hey,

so for all of you who follow me using Bloglovin' you may have noticed that my latest posts aren't appearing; why you may be asking? Well I believe it is due to the fact that it's linked to my old blogger address rather than the new URL that I now run with, that being porridgenpickles.co.uk if you were wondering, which you're probably not because i'm guessing that's how you got here... anyway! So i'm hoping to get that sorted out now using the customer support team at Bloglovin'! If you aren't currently following through Bloglovin' I suggest you go check it out, it's brilliant and Porridge n Pickles' feed will be sorted out soon enough! :) You can follow us using the little icon named 'Bloglovin' which can be found in the side bar to the left.

Thanks!