border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


27/05/2013

TREND - Chain Necklace

So i'm always a little late jumping on these style 'band wagons', but lately i've really been into the trend of chain necklaces. I saved a bit of money not splashing out cash on this trend though! The other day me and my mum were searching through my grandmas jewellery; she passed away when I was only little so everything we have left of her is kind of special to me. So anyway, I happened across this vintage costume jewellery piece, at least I don't think it's gold plated. I just love it, it isn't anything like what i've seen in the shops at the moment. I also like that it has a centre piece, that way when it is worn under a collared shirt it peeps out between the middle of the collar.
chain1
chain2
chain3
chain7
chain6
I teamed this gold chain necklace with a: