border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


26/10/2012

MAC.

macmw

so here is a little list of all the mac products i am dyeing to try out! i've had my eye on the lipsticks for a while but couldn't decide between shades. the coral bliss and shy girl are my favourites and i think my first purchase is going to be the coral bliss. i go very pale in the winter so i don't want something so subtle that it is going to wash me out but i don't want something to eye catching, i'm not looking to make a statement, that's just not me! i'm also in need of some advice, i get particularly oily skin as the day goes on but for a few hours after i first wash my face, my skin is quite dry. i guess you'd call that combination skin, maybe? i'm not sure. anyway, i need some advice on which mac foundation would be best for my type of skin. i've heard some great things about the mac foundations and i want to pick one that will best suit my skin as it isn't cheap and i don't want it to go to waste! so if you guys can help out at all, send me an email! i would ask the ladies on the mac counter but i'm going to have to buy online because i don't have a mac store or counter anywhere near me :/ all help will be appreciated! :)