border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


09/10/2012

MR SID SATCHEL.

mr satchel
Well it is official, even though yes I did post about my brand new satchel yesterday, todays post is also going to be about HIM. You've heard it, IT, referring to my satchel is now officially a HIM. To be exact HIS name is now Mr SID Satchel or SID for short. For anybody who is now going to ask, the 'S' on my satchel now stands for SID, not Sybil (which it did originally...) SID has now done me one whole days work and he deserves some recognition for it. He got to work at 7:30am so I would be on time for attendance at my seminar at 9:00am, carried the many heavy books I have to haul around everyday and did not complain once, unlike a fried/boyfriend would have and I love him for that. So heres to you Mr SID Satchel for our brand new partnership and the many years to come, I already love your presence 

p.s the images shown above are a montage of what i'm going to class as SIDs 'friends'. there original sources are all available to view on my weheartit account. they are all, except for the first one, not owned by me!