border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


16/10/2012

ABSENCE.


hey! so i'd like to apologise for my absence yesterday, yes i know, it wasn't exactly a profoundly long period of time but it was longer than i am normally away for. what has been keeping me away from my dear beloved blog though is....

yep, that's right, university work. i have three assignments due this month and being my first three ever, i want to get them spot on. not that i don't want to get all the others spot on but you get my drift. i think i brought one to an end yesterday but i might just go back later on to take another quick look and my second one is coming along smoothly, so far anyway. hopefully i will manage to get them all finished this week and be free from them for the rest of this month, at least. yey!