border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


08/10/2012

MY CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL

Screen Shot 2012-10-08 at 13.15.41

cambridge satchel

cambridge satchel2

cambridge satchel3
Today I was met with a nice surprise, the arrival of my cambridge satchel! I brought a 15" Vintage Satchel and had the letter 'S' blindly embossed on the front flap. I was considering purchasing a pastel coloured satchel but seen as it is going to be used nearly everyday hauling the many books I have/need to and from the university, it will probably get dirty really easily so a darker shade is much more practical. I spent my first pay check as a photographer on this satchel and i'm defiantly pleased I did. It is a statement accessory piece that I will be able to proudly use for years to come.


To view the range of handmade leather bags by The Cambridge Satchel Company, please click here.