border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


05/10/2012

DREAM BEDROOM

bedone

bed2

bed3

bed4

bed5

bed6

bed7

I've been thinking about revamping my bedroom lately. It's time for a change and to make some better use of the big space I have. That is why i've been searching through books, catalogues, magazines all kinds of things that contain gorgeous bedroom designs. Above are some of my favourite features. Some of them such as the window seat and the bed built into the wall are a little ambitious and are more like features that have to have been put there when the house was built, but still, it doesn't hurt to dream a little!

(p.s - the original source of each image can be found through my weheartit account)
(p.p.s - you probably wont here from me over the weekend, so i hope you have a good one! :))