border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


13/09/2012



So anybody who knows me, knows about my secret (well it isn't really to secret) tooth and in fact, my love affair with food altogether. I have recently been baking a load of cakes and have apparently (some people say) become a bit of a whizz at them! But, we all know we can't just live on cake so I shall hand you over to the Smitten Kitchen and their millions upon millions of delicious recipes, oh and their apple cider doughnuts shown bellow, YUM.

4014418929_57c258443f

(Image taken from the apple cider recipe page on the smitten kitchen blog)