border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


22/09/2012


IMGP6076

IMGP6079

Hehe, today was another great postal day, two days in a row! Today though, instead of shoes, a gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent - Arty Dot ring turned up in my letter box. I also got this item off of ebay for a STYLE STEAL second hand price of £50.00, originally £180.00 (or so I believe, I can't seem to find it anywhere for sale now). It is a size 4, which I seem to have been a bit overly optimistic about at the time and apart from my little finger, which it wont actually stay on, it only fits on my ring finger on which I have to wedge it, it does fit though! Oh well, i'll make it work out...