border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


14/09/2012


I am currently in love with these Prada clutches from the S/S 2012 collection. My favourite style has to be this one pictured below (image from JAK & JIL). I've been watching a few on ebay but i'm super wary of buying from there because you can never be sure whether you are going to end up with a genuine or fake item! I've read that now a days even the fake designer items come with all the special packaging, even the authenticity cards! So if you know of a reliable source where I can pick one of these up, please email me and let me know, thanks :)


pradasmoking