border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


11/09/2012



So i'm guessing most of you have seen the film but have you read the book? At the beginning of the summer, a friend who had recently finished all the of the books, recommended I read them, boy was I in for a surprise! Even though the books are aimed for the young teenagers, The Hunger Games is also, in my opinion a great read for adults to. I don't want to give to much information away just in case you reading has neither seen the film nor read the book, I wouldn't want to spoil it for you! Anyway, my Hunger Games books are battered and bruised and have travelled with me to NYC and back because I just couldn't put them down, they made me cry and laugh, dislike and love the capital at the same time, I even dreamt I was part of the games! The film, even though brilliant also, isn't anything compared to the books. So put down your Fifty Shades Of Grey and pick these three books this season.

IMGP5922