border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


30/09/2012

love etsy

etsy


It's late here, way past my bedtime and i'm shattered. Before I went off to bed though, I wanted to share with you guys some etsy items I have my eye on right now. They are so cute and to be honest, really remind me of the new season, Autumn. It has to be my favourite, wrapping up warm with thick hand knit sweaters, cuddles in front of the fire, hot chocolates and delicious tomato soup and buttered bread.

1. Handmade woodland fox - Sleepy King 2. Sonny the handmade bunny - Sleepy King I have been a huge fan of Sleepy King ever since I read about them on the bleubird blog but have yet to make a purchase. I have always meant to but when it came around to it, the bunny, for example, that I had my eye on would be gone! No time like the present though, I love these mustard coloured stuffies.
3. Badger dress - Wild Things Dresses Isn't this dress the cutest?! I read an article about these creations that I found on the etsy home page but sadly they are just for kids... I have been thinking about asking to get a custom one made as a tunic top in my size. You will never know till you ask! :)
4. Wooden easter bunny - Imagination Kids The woodland creatures created by Imagination Kids have to be my favourite handmade wooden toys, especially this bunny.
5. The Rucksack in stone waxed canvas - Infusion A perfect rucksack for my uni needs! Now if only I can decide which colour.
6. Handcrafted midtops - Love Jules I love these handcrafted leather shoes made by Love Jules, they appear to be of the upmost quality. Pennies in the piggy bank. I want myself a pair of these!