border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


11/12/2012

TAG - 10 PRODUCTS I WOULD REPURCHASE


rptag1
rotag4
rptag5
rptag6
rptag2
rptag3
rptag7
rptag8
rptag9
rptag10
rptag11
rptag12
rptag13
rptag14

Hey everyone! :) Today I thought i'd share with you 10 items that I would re-purchase.
 
Firstly I have to show you my pair of black Emu boots which can be purchased here. I really love these! I brought them brand new and boxed from ebay because we all know i'm one for a bargain... I wasn't quite sure how much wear I was actually going to get out of them but it turns out I wear them ALL the time. They keep my feet warm and cozy in this chilly weather we are having and also, they're black so they go with everything! You can see they are already getting dirty and warn looking... 
I then have MACs Perfectly Plus Brush Kit: Essential from the 2012 holiday collection. I brought this because the size of the brushes is perfect! They are a great small, compact, travel size, great for putting in your makeup bag on the go! You can see from the pictures I still keep the plastic wrappers on my brushes even though i've used them. This is mainly so that product doesn't mix between brushes :) Unfortunately, this has now sold out online but it still can be viewed here. Check out your nearest MAC retailer, they may still have some in stock! 
Next are my Toms Classic Polka Woolen flats found here. I brought these the other day as a replacement for the basic black ones I owned which I wore constantly throughout my trip to new york city and now they are just unwearable... So really, I have already re-purchased these?
The Nike+ Fuelband, you utter GENIUS! This thing is brilliant. It tells you how many calories you've burnt, how many steps you've taken and converts these things into 'nike fuel' which you can view in your own little profile on the Nike Fuelband app (available for free from the app store). I thoroughly enjoy seeing the little man dance across the screen when you've reached your daily goal... You can view the Nike+ Fuelband here.
AHA, the Louis Vuitton Key Pouch. I've spoken about this before in a little mini review I did here on the blog which you can take a look at by clicking here. This little key pouch coin purse thing, is the most handy thing in the whole world, probably. I use it everyday, it fits in my pocket, hangs on my jeans or if you wanted to, you could even carry it! It fits all the things that I need it to :)
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, Touche Eclat and Mascara Volume Effect Faux Curls. Need I say more? These things are amazing. My everyday essentials would defiantly be these three. Le Teint Touche Eclat is my go to foundation. It provides a nice light coverage for hours on end and the colour suits me perfectly! (I wear B10) The mascara doesn't clump and provides a nice length for everyday use. As you all probably already know, the Touche Eclat is the go to for removing those dreaded dark circles and adding some luminosity to the face.
GEEK, that's me! I love Topshops new 'geek' line as i'm going to refer to it as :) I have this specific tee in both burgundy and navy (which i'm wearing right now). They are nice and loose fitting and something that anybody could throw on in the morning and still look cool! ;D You can view the burgundy one here and the navy one here.
Finally, the Otterbox. I have a commuter on my iPhone and let me tell you, it has saved my poor phone from the dreaded cracked screen many a time... Just this morning I caught the charger cable and my phone landed flat on its face on my hardwood floors. It's scary how much of a cluts I am... Always be prepared, buy yourself an Otterbox here!
What are 10 products you'd re-purchase? :)

Disclaimer - this post is not sponsored in anyway. All opinions are my own.