border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


13/12/2012

INSTAGRAM UPDATE

photo 4photo 3
photo 2photo 1

Hey everyone! So today I thought i'd share with you just a few instagram pictures :) I haven't been using instagram as often as I normally do so there is only four pictures to show you. First one is a present from my good friend Jack ;) haha. Not really but it's a parcel I got in the mail. Next is a photograph of all the presents i've been busy wrapping (poorly I might add... i'm an awful wrapper!) I also ran out of labels so there is sticky tabs on each present so I know which one is for who until i've brought more labels! Christmas tree is next! There is one single christmas tree on the whole of campus, such bah-hum-bugs! More christmas decorations please :) Finally there is 'Home Alone'. I've never actually seen this film, I know i've been living under a rock... BUT, I will be watching this movie over the weekend when i'm chilling and eating lots of chocolate.

 What are you guys going to be doing this weekend?