border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


17/12/2012

REVIEW - TOPSHOP LIPSTICK

reviewth1

I have been looking for a deep red lipstick for a while now and I was torn between two makes, MAC and Topshop. MAC lipsticks are priced at £14.00 whereas the Topshop lipsticks are just £8.00. In the end I chose to go with the Topshop lipstick in 'Hazard' for many reasons; 1. There isn't a MAC store for miles whereas there is a Topshop store just 30 minutes away 2. Topshops lipsticks are a lot cheaper and 3. they were pretty much the exact same shades and i'd heard that the quality was pretty much the same :) I am extremely pleased that I went with this decision. The Topshop lipstick is extremely pigmented, moisturising but not shiny like a lipgloss (I prefer matt lipsticks over glossy ones), the packaging is pretty neat and it's a lot cheaper! I also get a discount which makes it even cheaper, boooyaaa. Overall I think i'd give it a 9/10 just because something has to be extremely brilliant for me to give it a 10/10 ;)

Have you guys tried the Topshop lipsticks? How did you find them? :)

reviewth2