border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


25/06/2012

technicolour dream world

photo photo photo

photo photo photo

photo photo photo

photo photophoto

1.beach 2.mushrooms in the dunes 3.out walking 4.mini wind turbine 5.log 6.sand ripples 7/8.log 9/10.bark 11.do you know what this is?! 12.a technicolour dream world post wouldn't be right without a picture of my puppy!

Last week was an overall quiet one filled with walking and exams but it ended brilliantly with a nice quiet weekend with kie :) This week though has began much better with a lot of creativity! I have finally began my crocheted cardigan and so far, so good! 12 squares down ?? to go! I will show you guys pictures when it is all sewn together and I will let you in on the square pattern i've been using for those of you who aren't sure about crocheting :)