border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


18/06/2012

technicolour dream world

photophoto
photophoto
photophoto
photophoto

Last week was filled with revision and peaceful afternoon walks down the beach. Wales has gorgeous coastlines and i highly recommend you all visiting a piece of it whenever you get a chance. I have just four more days left of non stop revision and then I am all finished. I'm thrilled that it is finally coming to and end. During the beginning of september I will then be moving on to a college to start a Foundation Degree in Care Studies, or so I hope anyway. Two years after I will then go on to do a degree in either Paediatric Nursing or Midwifery, i'm leaning more towards Midwifery at the moment but the next two years will give me practical experience and allow me to make an accurate decision that I will continue to be happy with, well forever, I hope! At first I was apprehensive about the change, moving from a daily routine i've known for the past 6years for a completely new routine and lifestyle, i'm not a one to like change. Now though, i'm really looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life, it will be a good change.

Pictures:
1.new perfume, nina by nina ricci 2.sleeps on the way to the beach 3.fields on the coastal path 4.cooling off in the river 5.contortionist sleeper 6.over hanging branches 7.mist over the ocean 8.my life right now

p.s, sorry there was no post yesterday! I spent the whole day catching up with my studies due to time lost doing fun stuff instead!