border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


19/06/2012

DIY searches

Lately, in my spare time, I have been searching for funky, fun DIY projects I can get doing over the weekend and through the summer. A Beautiful Mess is a great place for doing this, Elsie and Emma's blog is jam packed with all kinds of DIY's for everybody to have a go at. One that caught my eye was the DIY garment rack found here. I have always fancied arranging my ever expanding wardrobe using a garment rack and now I will get a chance to on one I have been able to make just the way i'd like. Thanks Elsie and Emma!

1950s fern green gingham shorts
picture thanks to Small Earth Vintage