border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


24/06/2012

& so summer begins

Friday was date night. We went out for a meal and then went to the cinema to see "The Five Year Engagement", if you haven't already seen it I highly recommend it, it was brilliant! It was nice to do something we haven't been able to do for what feels like, a really really long time. Saturday we then spent lounging around, baking cakes and then more lounging around :) It's been so nice. Have you guys had a nice weekend?
It's now Sunday night and I finally have that spare time to start a new project. I was inspired to have a go at knitting myself a crocheted granny square cardigan just like this one found here. I have been searching around since I found it for one just like it but there just isn't! Hopefully mine will look just as great when i'm finished. Here goes nothing!

photophoto