border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


23/06/2012

serendipity

250x100-original_final

elf serendipity

IMGP4156

IMGP4161

So yesterday my first ever ELF purchase arrived. I had personally chosen the Serendipity bag, found here. I was over moon with it! Made by hand from real leather, it is supple and soft but also sturdy. With the option to chose your own leather colour as well as interior fabric colour, ELF make themselves the perfect place to purchase that perfect item. I personally purchased my Serendipity bag for my trip to NYC that i'm taking early in August. At the moment i'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the Journey duffle style bag to go with my Serendipity...