border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


20/11/2012

FINALLY ✌

I can finally say I have received all the items I have been waiting for from Victoria's Secret, whoop whoop! I was so excited to finally be able to try out the PINK line as the nearest VS seller to me is about a 7 hour drive away and so my only option is to buy online. In celebration of it's arrival I just wanted to share some sneak-peak images with you and some of my initial thoughts on the pieces I ordered. If you would like to see store photographs of what I brought, please refer to these posts: No. 1 No. 2

IMGP7640

Firstly the two t-shirts I brought, both from the Victoria's Secret PINK MLB collection. These are thin versatile t-shirts that can be thrown on when in a rush. I think these are defiantly staples with that little bit extra. I love the 'bling' detail to the front of the red and white drapey Red Sox top.

IMGP7644
I am so much happier with this then I thought I was going to be (not that I thought I was going to be disappointed with it else I wouldn't have brought it.. but you get what I mean) This is the New York Yankees shrunken zip. It is made from a very thin light weight material that isn't 'heavy' to wear. I was sceptical about how short this was actually going to be as it was described as the 'shrunken zip' and so I brought a medium hoping it would be that little bit longer. Whether it is or not I don't know but i'm extremely happy that I went a size (or maybe even two) up because it is now loose fitting and just so comfy!

IMGP7651
Above are the three leggings I brought. The top one is the cropped yoga pant style, the middle is the New York Giants Yoga Legging and the bottom is the normal PINK legging in 'heather charcoal'. These are the COMFIEST things I have ever worn. I had already heard this and that is why I brought three different styles so that I could try each one out myself. They defiantly live up to the hype! They are nice thick leggings, great for the cooler weather this season is going to bring.

IMGP7652
Next is the New York Yankees Campus Crop. I was a bit disappointed with how thin the material on these was, I was expecting it to be a nice thick material but it just isn't. They are also extremely loose fitting and aren't to flattering on me. Other than that though, they are very comfy and the extra space in them will make them great 'lounge around' pants.

IMGP7653

This is the sparkly tote that you got free with any purchase worth $75 or over. When added to your basket it said it had a worth of $100 but the material defiantly doesn't say that! It feels like it is made from a very cheap flimsy material that probably isn't going to stand the test of time BUT it was free so I guess I shouldn't really be complaining! THANK YOU VS.

I did also buy the PINK Metallic Lanyard in 'gold' which I admit, I forgot to take a picture of. I brought this basically so that I could use the strap on it to carry my Louis Vuitton Key Pouch and that carries it's job out nicely! For the VS pouch that came on the strap, it's such a disappointment to me. The zip on it jams all the time which gets very annoying. The strap itself is pretty neat, it is the perfect length and the Victoria's Secret name detailing on the ring I believe adds a little something to it. So for the task that I brought it for i'd give it a thumbs up. 

There is one more item I haven't included in this post and that is the Victoria's Secret Color/Colour Drama Lipstick in 'wish'. This is because i'd like to do a mini review on this separately so keep an eye out for that :)

Hope you've all had a nice day/night! x