border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


16/11/2012

TOP 5 YOUTUBE BEAUTY GURUS

top5youtube
I've been having some major bloggers block at the moment, maybe because I never seem to have any time to do anything apart from drive to uni (which takes about 1hour30mins) attend lectures, drive home and then sit and do assignments. I know, it's an exciting life I lead..
So anyway, i've been watching a lot of youtube as of late because there is just never anything on the television that amuses me and so I wanted to share with you guys my top 5 youtube beauty gurus, the gurus who's videos i'm always watching :)

No. 1 will have to be Lindsey from beautybaby44. She was the first beauty guru I actually ever came across (don't ask me how, I genuinely have no idea). She regularly posts videos on all topics, beauty, how to's, hauls, tutorials and outfits of the week. She also does Q&A's for her followers with questions. I have to say that her hauls videos are my favourite. That girl just loves to shop!

No. 2 is strawberryelectirc48, Kristee is just the funniest youtuber you will ever come across, her videos are a joy to watch.

No. 3 is missglamorazzi, Ingrid supplies some of the greatest tutorials and have you seen Nugget?! If not.. I think that's where you should be going next...

No. 4 is akaydoll, Kayla's tutorials and reviews are a go to for all.

No. 5 is last but not least, FleurDeForce and Woof. Woof being the Nugget of the dog world. Check her youtube out! Her style is just perfect.

So yes, that concludes my top 5 youtube beauty gurus! I think they are all extremelly talented for what they do and how they do it. I'm not the only one who thinks so, that's reflected in there thousands of subscribers. If you need advice, tutorials or want to know what they think on this seasons latest items, check out there youtubes! :)

p.s - yes I know, there was a spelling mistake in the header image the first time I posted this. Problem solved now though, it's all sorted! :)