border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


04/06/2013

What's In My Bag? - TAG

bagwhats
Hey Everyone!
So today I have for you, a 'what's in my bag?' post. You've probably seen loads of these on Youtube and other blogs, but I myself have never done one.
bag1
bag4
So the bag that I am currently using, is this faux leather studded number from Topshop. It isn't currently on the Topshop website (not sure why?) but I know it is in a few high street stores! It has a studded front, and a non studded back. This I like, if the studs don't really tie in with what i'm wearing then I can just spin the bag around to show the plain side. It is also this gorgeous tan colour which goes with just about everything.
bag3
So the cross body strap is supposed to be attached via the metal hardware on the side of the bag (seen above). However, i'm not really a fan of this. The attachment is really far down the side of the bag so when the bag is hanging from this strap, it reduces the amount of space within the bag by a lot.
bag2
Instead, I attach the cross body strap to the hardware loops which attach the carry handles to the bag. It does mean that the distance between the two ends of the cross body strap are closer together, making the whole smaller but I don't really find this a problem as I generally wear it over the shoulder rather than cross body.
Right, onto what I keep in it...
bag5
bag14
bag13
bag6
I have no wrappers in this bag! I like to keep my bags nice and tidy... I also have no receipts floating around in this bag, I keep those bad boys in my purse or filed away in my diary.
bag8
Firstly, i'd like to talk about what I keep in the little zipped pocket of the bag (sadly there is only one of these zipped pockets). It's mostly little things, mainly because they are the only things that fit in there. So I keep two lip balms, one has an SPF and one doesn't. I also have a pen (never know when you are going to need one of those!), hair grips (i'm always in need of these because I wear my hair up most of the time), Nurofen which is basically just a make of Ibuprofen (i'm sadly always getting headaches...) and finally the bra straps from my strapless bra (this is my favourite bra and I wear it with all of my strappy tops so I keep the spare straps in my bag just incase I need them).
bag9
Next, I thought i'd show you the cosmetic type of products (although I showed you the lip balms earlier). With me I carry sun cream (because it is getting quite hot here now), a small compact mirror (this one is from Estee Lauder and I just love it. It was a christmas present from my parents) and the Garnier BB cream that I am currently trying out (I currently have a love hate relationship with this...)
bag10
I then have my headphones and little speaker. I love both of these products. I probably don't need to keep my speaker in there on a day to day basis, but I like to listen to my music through it when in the car just because the sound quality is so much better than my car speakers.
bag11
This is as you can see, just my bits and bobs. I keep carrier bags on me most of the time because here in Wales, we have to pay for a carrier bag. It isn't much, but it is money that doesn't need to be spent in that way. I also keep a little drinks bottle on me, Coke Zero is de-lish! Tissues I keep with me just incase I get the sniffles or spill something, i'm really clumsy.
bag12
Finally there are the larger things that I carry with me. These include my purse (I talked about this here), my diary, sunglasses and phone. I generally carry these with me everywhere I go, they truly are my essentials.