border
DSC_0005
Hey, i'm Sybil Mae and Porridge n Pickles is my own personal blog filled with everyday life, laughter and love. Welcome!
border
border

Translate

border
bloglovin2013
weheartit2013
tumblr2013
flickr2013
pinterest132
border

Instagram

border

Friends

border


19/06/2013

New In - Monki Cream Knit Jumper

Hey everyone!

Today I received a little treat from Monki. The other day I had an email telling me about there new summer sale (which now looking at it, I think you need to go check out!) that had just started. At first I wasn't to bothered and just deleted the email, then after looking around a few other places for a plain white knit jumper I decided to take my chances and look there, low and behold they had one and today it arrived (yey!). This is the Monki Harmony Top.
IMG_0788monki
monki3monki4
I've never shopped at Monki before and I was a bit disappointed when it arrived to find two loose threads and a snag in one of the stitches at the front of the jumper. I was contemplating whether or not to send it back and get a replacement but my mum and her knitting skills came to the rescue and she thinks she's sorted the problems (yes!). Apart from those little hiccups, I am really happy with this purchase. The colour, style and down right softness of this jumper make it worth the £12.00 I paid for it. I'm planning on styling this with some Levi 501's cut into shorts and a denim shirt for those warmish days this summer and for when it get's a little colder with some high waisted jeans, maybe some disco pants and another collared shirt.

I will update you on some ways i'm going to style this shortly but for now, I will speak to you soon! :) x 

You can view this jumper on the Monki website by clicking here.